Monday, July 12, 2010

Lead Me to a Blog!

In this age of high-technology living, information is readily available at the click of a button. One of the quickest ways to learn best practices and stay abreast of trends in education is to stay connected via the internet. One of the tools that provide an incredible forum for professional sharing is a blog. Educational leaders will be able to learn, inquire, and apply strategies posted on blogs. Several organizations have started online professional learning communities to provide assistance, insight, and support to fellow members.

Lead me to a blog to learn more about educational leadership!

2 comments:

  1. Nice concise definition! I felt motivated even reading it! Your upbeat personality shines right through. I look forward to reading your work and learning more with you over the upcoming weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it is important to stay fresh in the educational world. As time changes as people especially school leaders we need to be flexibkle and work with change not against it. Luv the blog...visit mine misssavoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete